Removable prosthesis is designed to restore the chewing function with partial or complete loss of teeth. Removable prosthetics is an alternative to non-replaceable one if most or all teeth are lost, and at the same time there are contraindications to the installation of fixed structures. If necessary, a removable prosthesis is important to consider not only physiologically but also aesthetic aspects, in connection with which there are several types of removable structures:
- Conventional removable dentures
- Removable denture Ivocap
- Nylon prostheses (as agreed)
- Clasp dental prosthesis
- Clasp dental prosthesis with clasps
- Clasp dental prosthesis with locks (attachments)
- Clasp prosthesis on telescopic crowns
- Clasp prostheses on beam structures.
Selection of the above types of prosthesis depends on each individual case.