Metal-free tabs are intended forrestoration of a form and function of thedestroyed tooth and represent smallinserts in its cavity. They are characterized by high aesthetics and durability, identical to a healthy tooth enamel. If the vitality of the tooth preserved, but he destroyed more than a third, the Nonmetal tab will be the ideal treatment for this situation.
- Metal-free tabs do not change color over time, as resistant to external influences, such as smoking
- Nonmetal tabs are very esthetic. Theyare translucent therefore can imitate the color of the real tooth
- Nonmetal tabs possess high wearresistance, and is much stronger than usualseals
- A nonmetal tab has a perfect formant repeats an anatomic structure of tooth(flutes and hillocks)
- Nonmetal tabs are made out of an oralcavity that gives them particularadvantages over ordinary sealing material.
Due to many factors, the filling material is not able to restore the separation of the tooth. Stress patient, saliva, limited space of the mouth and more prevented this. Non metal tab is made in the laboratory, in appropriate conditions, using appropriate tools and materials. In consequence, adopts all anatomic features of a natural tooth and is adjacent to it, around it, including its separation part.The tooth restored by a ceramic tab has sofaultless appearance that visually it isalmost impossible to notice restoration.